Bonnaroo Paramedics Encounter Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Festival

posted in: News | 0

Bonnaroo Festival encountered quite a handful of mishaps this past weekend. Following the death of a 32 year-old man at the start of the festival, 41 other attendees were hospitalized at Bonnaroo. It has now been revealed that four of these attendees were paramedics that faced carbon monoxide poisoning.

At any festival, there are always countless paramedics that are on standby in case of emergencies. Coffee County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lucky Knott confirmed that the exhaust of a generator was blocked, in result filling the recreational vehicle of the paramedics with carbon monoxide gas. The four paramedics would soon dose off but fortunately, one of them was able to wake up and realize the situation and proceeded to get help. Three of the paramedics were airlifted to receive treatment and the other was taken to a nearby hospital.

In the high-paced atmosphere of music festivals, it is easy to forget about potential dangers that may be encountered. It is important to always stay alert of the possible threats around you while you are having fun.

The post Bonnaroo Paramedics Encounter Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Festival appeared first on EDMTunes.